Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
Recipe By: Megan
Recipe type: Main Course
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (you can use bone-in if you prefer it, or thighs or a combo!)
- 1-20oz can crushed pineapple
- ½ cup soy sauce
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- Preheat your oven to 400˚.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a blender, turn on high for about 30 seconds, then pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake until chicken reached an internal temperature of 160˚, about 40 minutes.
- NOTE: If you want the chicken to cook faster, slice the breasts in half to make them thinner, or cut into chunks