Refreshing and Simple Lemon Trifle
Recipe By: Megan
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 angel food cake, cut into chunks
- dessert wine like sherry or lemonade for a non-alcoholic version
- 1½ cups lemon curd (click here for homemade recipe)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Place a layer of cake in the bottom of trifle dish.
- Sprinkle with a tablespoon or so of sherry or lemonade.
- Cover with lemon curd.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Repeat layers as many times as you can to fill the dish.
- Chill for at least one hour, up to 24 hours before serving.