Up until recently, these were the main reason I could not WAIT until Christmas cookie baking time. Then I finally remembered to get the recipe from my mom and now I can make them whenever I want.
And I do.
The problem with them is the recipe makes a 9×13 pan and I will eat the entire pan by myself if I don’t have someone around to push me out of the way to get them.
That’s about the only way anyone else gets any, you have get through ME first.
AND they are so easy that even my sister Rachel makes them. She’s the one who likes to remind me that I shouldn’t bother telling people recipes are easy cause my perspective is off.
So if she thinks they are easy then you know it’s true.
Now I am regretting sending the entire pan to work with Jeremiah, should’a kept some for myself…
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1⅓ cups coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350º (325º for a glass pan).
- Melt the butter in a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over melted butter, mix together and press into the pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk all over so there is an even layer.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.