Recipe By: Megan
Serves: makes about 5 cups
- 4 cups diced poached chicken (I usually use the chicken left from making chicken broth but you could also use a rotisserie or just about any other left over chicken)
- 1 stalk celery, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced or ¼ cup sweet onion cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon or fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup sliced grapes
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- 1 cup prepared or homemade mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons strained freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, scallions, grapes, almonds and herbs. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Add to the chicken and mix gently until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Can be served over a bed of greens or on a sandwich.